MIDSUMMER'S GREETINGS

   Warning - Disclaimer:

You are now entering a

Politically Incorrect Zone

For Entertainment Purposes Only

any resemblance to, Political Correctness, Events, People, living, or dead,
is purely coincidental; original poems, opinions, photos, are the sole property of,
Salutations From Obi Wan Can'obi Layke Pahrk, Master 'o' da Farce,
and do not reflect those of, Google (blog);
names are changed to protect the
Self Reflective Summer Camper.

***

Forget all you know or think you know about 21st Century Poetry, 
 it is not your Great Grandparents Poetry, 
 it is not your Grandparent's Poetry, 
 it is not your Parent's Poetry,
 it is 21st Century Poetry,
it is your poetry,
an evolution,
revolution
in verse; 
 see,
21st Century Poets are doing new things,

the old has fallen away. 

***

"Do not try and bend the spoon.
That's impossible.
Instead,
only try to realize the truth... 
there is no spoon.
Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends,
it is only yourself."
Potential, The Matrix

***

 Welcome to, Salutations from, Obi Wan Can'obie Layke Park Google Blog,
an online magazine published weekly, broadcasting
Positive Waves, Good Vibes, Honesty & Truth
across the virtual multiverse,
sharing poultry & photos chock full of sunshine and lollipops and...

a meditation focal point...

"The earth is my body; my head is in the stars."
Maude, Harold & Maude, 1971
Ruth Gordon & Bud Cort

***

Here we are at the end of July,
time to pack up the patriotic decorations,
unpack back to school supplies,
que up the Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-Hannakah Decorations,
and get that holiday shopping started to avoid the rush...

LET'S GO!

Or...

one can sit there, finish one's coffee, tea, meal,
chillaxed, reading this blog,
THEN
race off to get the High Holiday Season Started.

For your dining, drinking, and reading pleasure,
totally holiday unrelated bits.

CODED FIRST TIME WITH A PRO,
TALK DIRTY TO ME
(ME TO DIRTY TALK)

"How do ya like yer cheese?" she coquettishly quipped.
I replied, "I like my cheese...nipped."
"and how do ya like yer cream?" she asked as she stripped.
I said, "Ilike me cream...whipped."
"you like yer cherry...?" she doggedly yipped.
I answered, "I like my cherry...dipped."
"yer banana...?" she sensuously lipped.
I whispered, "Banana...gripped."
Muttering "How ya like me now...?" a fart she ripped.
I exclaim, "How I like ya now?!?!? Quite honestly, I feel gyped."

***

Reflections on Senior Housing Living IXX:
WHAT AM I DOING?
WHAT HAVE I DONE?
(THINGS THAT I DO BLUES)

That Motor Breath had punch
borderline drooling at lunch
Greek - Italian board of fare
homeward bound we tear
full of random restaurant munch
random restaurant munch -
Fat, stoned, and stupid
no way to be an adult, kid,
indulgent in green
ongoing since age of seventeen
a habit no longer hid
habit no longer hid -
Grey and lung matter ahoy!
to recreational - medicinal joy
tripping light fantastic sunshine
witness weird scenes inside the gold mine
like some cheese eating high school boy
cheese eating high school boy -
Post pizza restaurant munch
into River Driver tear
cutlvated fare
head not so lit after lunch
and miles to punch
miles to punch -
Stoner renown can't be hid
well past age of seventeen
abusing the green
tired of being like kid
and acting stupid
acting stupid -
No cheese eating high school boy
confess, weird scenes are all mine
when walk in Son Shine
reputation brings no joy
Self Rebirth Ahoy!
Rebirth Ahoy!

Thank, God,
Marijuana isn't physically addictive,
only mentally,
I think I'm addicted
therefore I am.

***

BONUS TRACK
a cover

Midsummer, let us sing together
as we sit around the urban backyard artificial campfire
the national inoffensive summer camp song.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE SUMMER?
(MEATBALLS MOVIE THEME)
Elmer Bernstein & Norman Gimbel
c: 1979

Are you ready for the Summer?
Are you ready for the good times?
Are you ready for some love and fun in the sun?
And the summer is ready for you!

Are you ready for the Summer?
Are you ready for the Sunshine,
Are you ready for the birds and bees, the apple trees,
and a whole lot of foolin' around?

Are you ready for the Summer?
Are you ready for hot Nights?
Are you ready for the fireflies, the moonlit skies,
and a whole lot of foolin' around?

BRIDGE:
No more pencils, no more books,
no more teacher's dirty looks,
no more math and history,
Summertime has set us free!

Are you ready for the Summer?
Are you ready for the good times?
Are you ready for some love and fun in the sun?
And the summer is ready for you!
The summer is ready for you!

**

For a Midsummers Movie Night,

watch Meatballs on UTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArBZ8--NgFc

***

Parting Shots
(& traditional holiday movie stills)

"POPPIES!"
"POPPIES WILL PUT THEM TO SLEEP!"
"SNOW!"
"Snow will wake them up!"
"Unusual weather we're having...ain't it?

***

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much, 
 Your own, personal, Master 'o' da Farce,
Obi Wan Can'obi Layke Pahrk
May 2021
Think Tank Dining Hall

 ***

 contact Obi Wan Can'obi Layke Park Da Butcha via this blog, or dabsasp@gmail.com

 *** 

 Health Risk Warning: This package contains 100% Unadulterated Politically Incorrect Entertainment; if, thru regular use, a bent spine, bad breath, free frame of reference association, planters warts, hair loss of appetite for destruction, strange emotions, mind expansion, reality shifts, urge to talk to clerks, park the wrong way on one way streets, smiling, listening, and terminal positive waves, develop, the product is working,
do not discontinue use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isreal's Definition

BLAST FROM THE PAST

TIME FOR ME TO...